sat08sep11:00 amsat7:00 pmFeaturedThe Great Big Race-Giant Wet 'n' Wild Inflatable Obstacle Run11:00 am - 7:00 pm Prallsville Mills, 33 Risler St, Stockton, New JerseyEvent Type :Festivals, Seasonal & Holiday Events
Boasting over two football fields long of huge inflatable obstacles and water slides, townspeople of all ages will run, jump, slide, dash, splash and race their way through the greatest and biggest wet
Boasting over two football fields long of huge inflatable obstacles and water slides, townspeople of all ages will run, jump, slide, dash, splash and race their way through the greatest and biggest wet & wild obstacle course of their lives. The best and fastest racers & teams will race for their town in The Great Big Race, the final race for the Winner’s Cup!
Joyride on the 18 passenger Canal Train to visit Food Truck Field, Liquid Valley, registration & vendor tent, parking, bathrooms or simply a scenic cruise of Prallsville and the surrounding beauties. There will be plenty of surprises awaiting and we are going to save them for those attending.
Rally your town’s people! This one is going to be a whopper!
HOW IT ALL WORKS
The 1st wave consists of 3 hours of unlimited fun for all ages. Race through the course as many times as you’d like with friends, family and colleagues!
The 2nd wave consists of 3 timed races where the best and fastest runners & teams from each town will be handed the Golden Tickets needed to enter The Great Big Race! Includes wristbands & bandanas. Multiple winners based on town, age and gender.
The 3rd & final wave is The Great Big Race – TOWN VS TOWN. (Golden Ticket Holders only) Giant town teams challenge each other with a big team puzzle at the end. Whatever team solves the puzzle first will be crowned the Champions of the 2018 Winner’s Cup! Bring it on!!!
1st WAVE (Limited quantity)
11:00-2:00pm- Crazy Fun Pass
2nd WAVE (Limited quantity)
2:00-3:00pm – Solo Racers
3:00-4:00pm – Dynamic Duo’s
4:00-5:00pm – Teams of 5 Relay
3rd WAVE (Golden Ticket Holders- FREE)
5:00-6:00pm – The Great Big Race (Town vs Town)
GREAT BIG TIPS:
1. Bike the Canal – The event is located right off the D&R Canal so rally your group and bike to the event together.
2. T-Shirts – Each participant will receive their town specific bandana and wristband at registration. We encourage you to make your own town shirts for team spirit! Could give you that little boost and intimidation factor (just saying) There will also be a special prize for BEST TOWN SHIRTS. (hint hint)
3. Parking – Located at Prallsville Mills. $10 per vehicle. Cash only. Reserve at checkout. Pay when entering. The train will ride you to event.
4. Group Discounts – Registering 5 or more solo’s or crazy fun passes? Look for the 10% discount!
5. Food & Beverage – (bring cash) It’s ok to bring your own food and drink but keep in mind delicious Food Trucks and awesome beverage tents are there for your enjoyment.
6. Blankets & Coolers – Claim your spot! First come first serve basis. Coolers & blankets allowed.
7. Ride the Train – Seats 18 adults/children. Enjoy a scenic cruise on the 18 passenger trackless train as it loops throughout the event.
8. Rain Date –If by chance the weather poses a risk to health and safety, rain date will be the following day of September 9th, 2018.(same times apply)
THIS IS A FUNDRAISER
Your registration to the Great Big Race from the Friends of Ely Park is tax-deductible as described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, EIN# 27-1027601.
Any questions we are here! Let’s do this!
Friends of Ely Park
Friends of Ely Parkelyparkfriends@gmail.com 8 Coryell St, Lambertville, New Jersey